Have you seen images of macramé and thought to yourself, "I could make one of those." Or maybe you're seeing one for the first time and thinking, "Hm, I wonder if I could make one of those?"
Well, I'm here to tell you that with a little guidance, you can do it!
I'm very excited to have the talented Andrew Hodge in the Lindsay Rae Design Studio to teach us a handful of basic macramé knots. He's going to set us on the path to success!
- When: April 17, 2017
- Where: Lindsay Rae Design Studio // 168 7th Street Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Price: $75 (a portion of ticket sales goes towards Caring Kind, the heart of Alzheimer's caregiving)
What you'll get out of it:
- Your very own macramé to take home, hang up and show off
- A PDF tutorial of all the knots you learn in class - so you'll never forget
- Some wine:)
- New friendships, a lot of laughter and many fabulous memories